CrossFit Foundations is revamped!
- Platued with your current training program and need something to get over the hump?
- Beginning to train for a fitness competition such a triathlon, Tough Mudder, or 5k?
- Want to lose weight, but have not had success with dieting alone?
- Need a community of like-minded individuals to help motivate and push you?
- Just plain tired of being tired?
We have revamped our foundations program! We want to make sure you have the proper form and structure on all of the typical movements before you join the group classes so you can enjoy your personal transformation journey without injury! Therefore, we have changed our CrossFit Foundations to private lessons. This one-on-one time with our skilled coaches will build a foundation of good form and technique while allowing you to progress at your own pace. Number of sessions will vary depending on your prior experience. You can be assured that when you graduate from this foundations program that you will be ready to safely do CrossFit no matter what your current fitness level is.
Living Social Users: We have the answer for you - all you have to do is show up and work hard! Our intro to CrossFit Bootcamp will not only transform the way you think about your health, but teach you some of the skills necessary to join the group classes and introduce you to a tight-knit community that will help you reach your goals. Don't worry about your current fitness level; all workouts are scaled to a level that you can complete. After the course, your coach will assess your level and prescribe a series of privates to get you ready for the group classes.
- What: Intro to CrossFit Bootcamp
- When: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur Nights at 8:00 pm
- Living Social Coupon Users: Email email@example.com to set up your first session.
By the end of your first month of membership you will...
- See a change in your energy levels and start to see a change in your physique
- Make new friends who have similar goals as you
- Perform new techniques and exercises that you would never learn in a traditional boot camp program
- Learn a simple new way of eating that will make major changes in your life
- Realize the root cause of any limitations or nagging injuries you may have
- Take the first step to changing your life for good!